Not your regular sit-on-top, this kayak features a standing pad that lets you cast a line, take photos from a different perspective, or paddle SUP-style. Lots of on-deck and internal storage, plus customizable mounting options for rods and instruments, ensure an organized and successful day on the water. Excellent tracking and stability make the Moken 12.5 capable of handling larger lakes and coastal waters.
- Track rails allow modular, quick-release mounting and positioning of rod holders, GPS, depth sounders, or camera booms. Requires Uni-Trac mounts, sold separately.
- Oval bow hatch has 3 latches for quick, secure closing.
- Attachment point for stand-up leash located in the bow.
- Centre console has moulded-in bottle holders.
- Cup holders on either side of the seat ensure you stay fully caffeinated or hydrated.
- Side net pocket beside the seat gives easy access to essentials.
- Side paddle park stores your paddle while you fish or relax.
- King Fisher seat provides all day comfort.
- Screw closure storage hatch behind seat.
- Each rear gunwale has 1 rod holder pre-mounted, plus room for mounting several more or other accessories.
- Bungi cords over the stern well are mounted to track eyes on rails, for easy configuration to all shapes and sizes of cargo.
- Moulded-in handles at bow and sides allow a secure grip off and on the water.
- Drain plug in the stern.
- Wheel in the Keel allows wheelbarrow-style rolling.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||3.9m (12ft. 8in.)|