Sidi Genius 5 Fit Cycling Shoes - Men's
These premium road bike shoes weren’t made for walking – they were made for fast riding. The light, aerodynamic soles are all about efficient power transfer to the pedals, so you can redline the RPMs.
- Uppers are mesh and Lorica®, a super-durable synthetic leather that’s supple, water repellent, and breathable.
- Soft Instep closure system combines 2 Velcro® straps with a locking lever that firmly secures the instep.
- Fastener Security System uses high-security straps with locking teeth so the shoes stay in position.
- Reflective accents on the uppers keep you visible as you hammer.
- Midsoles have slimmed-down rigid insteps coupled to soft, thermo-formed anatomical EVA, for comfort and performance.
- Reinforced heels keep your feet in position and prevent the shoes from becoming deformed from time and hard use.
- Red SL Buckle lets you go up a number of clicks with one sweep of the lever, or engage a half-click at a time for a fine-tuned fit. Flaps press together for complete unlocking or loosening when the shoes are in use.
- Millennium 2 outsoles are light and aerodynamic, and don’t need adaptors to fix the plates.
- Soles, heel tabs, buckles, and mechanisms are all replaceable.
- Fit is slightly narrow.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.