Record your epic skiing traverse. Navigate through choppy waters. Or chill on the beach with an e-book and an umbrella drink. Bring your iPad® along in this fully submersible case.
- Tough, urethane window stays supple and clear over time.
- Screen protection with full touchscreen, button, voice, and camera compatibility.
- Die-cut lash points provide tethering options for high adventure.
- Individually tested to withstand submersion to 1m for 30 minutes (IP-X7 standard).
- Both the E-Case warranty and MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee cover this case itself. Neither guarantee covers the contents you put inside the case.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.