Designed for summer, the Breathe edition of the LunarGlide+ 4 is like a rooftop convertible for your feet. A personalized fit system, dual density midsole, and floating heel support all come standard. Super airy mesh uppers keep it breezy, without unnecessary weight to slow you down.
- Breathable mesh upper and tongue.
- Flywire construction maximizes support and minimizes weight by supporting the foot with a network of cords.
- Notched inner sockliners wrap your foot and provide a smooth glide in and out.
- Padded collars keep your heels from slipping.
- Floating heel support clip attaches to a firmer foam to move naturally with your foot, and minimize rearfoot motion and pronation.
- Grooves along the length and width of the mid and outsole encourages foot flexibility for a smooth ride
- Dual density midsole construction combines soft and firm foam for a more balanced ride.
- Traditional medial post is replaced with a more dynamic midsole support system to provide stability without rigidity.
- Floating heel support moves naturally with your foot to minimize rearfoot motion and pronation
- Outsoles are waffle rubber for response on uneven terrain.
- Durable carbon rubber heel minimizes wear and tear.
- 12mm drop, 24-12mm heel-to-toe cushioning.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.