Northwave Mission Cycling Shoes - Men's
Your feet were designed for efficient travel over varying terrain, and so are these shoes. We like them equally for smooth, steady road-riding and tearing up mountain trails, because the stiff soles provide good energy transfer and grip. They’re also built for a comfortable walking stride when the circumstances demand two feet instead of two wheels.
- Uppers are synthetic material with mesh for breathability. Reinforced sections protect your feet from branches and stones on the trails.
- Lace-up closure with a hook-and-loop strap to firmly secure the fit.
- Midsoles feature an EVA insert for lightweight comfort, and a proprietary Freeride footbed.
- Outsoles are stiff Vibram® rubber for traction.
- Come with weather-resistant shoe covers that fit over the laces and front of the shoes, and loop over the heels.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Lace-up + hook-and-loop|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.