This powerfully bright commuter light recharges from your computer, at home or work. Run it at full power or on strobe to assert your presence in the bike lane.
- LED has a collimated lens to intensify the beam.
- USB rechargeable lithium battery.
- Includes USB to Mini USB cable for recharging.
- Switch cycles through each mode in sequence.
- High and flash mode produce the full 480 lumen. Mid setting is 250. Low is 130.
- Windows in the housing provide some light at each side.
- Fully charged and low/charging battery indicators.
- Tool-free, wrap-around installation fits most bars.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||5-7 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|