Designed to keep toddlers safe when biking with their parents. The flat back lets kids sit comfortably when they’re in a bike seat or bike trailer, and the internal geometry avoids putting pressure on the soft spots on young children’s heads.
- Made of polystyrene bonded to a polycarbonate outer shell.
- Adjustable fit dial has a built-in LED for visibility.
- Pinch-free chin buckle helps get your family bike ride off to a smooth start.
- Lateral dividers ensure the straps are positioned correctly and stay in place.
- Air vents have mesh to keep the bugs out.
- Anti-allergenic interior pads manage moisture, and can be washed by hand.
- Reflective stickers on the back.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).