A high-performance helmet with wind-cheating aerodynamics and an unmistakable Italian design. The 20 vents keep your head cool while you make your winning breakaway.
- Made of polystyrene foam fused to a polycarbonate shell.
- In-mould construction improves shock absorption and durability.
- Adjustable Kevlar® straps are ultra-light.
- Dial offers horizontal and vertical adjustments to fit the helmet firmly to your head.
- Pads quickly absorb and disperse perspiration and are removable for washing.
- Front pad is made of anti-allergenic gel, and adapts naturally to your head shape.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).