Add some serious luxury to a family outing or a canoe voyage. The Cabin 6 Tent lets you build a real home in the woods. It has plenty of headroom so you don’t have to crouch to get in or out, and you can stand up to change your clothes. Double doors with mesh let cool air circulate freely, but keep out all flying insects.
- 8 interior storage pockets give everyone a place to store personal items.
- Doors and walls at each end are made of fly fabric for complete waterproofness.
- Zippable mesh venting on door.
- Optional central divider (available separately) creates 2 rooms inside to add privacy for families and groups.
- Optional vestibules (available separately) can be added to the doors to increase versatility and space.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier nylon|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||6061 T8 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.9m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Pole diameter||14.7 mm 13.0mm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.