From start gun to finish line, every second matters. Speed your transition times drastically with a piece that works for every stage of your race. Hydrophobic fabric flies in the swim without taking on any water. Once you’ve zipped out of your wet suit and clipped into your bike, dimpled, wind tunnel-tested mesh decreases drag, so you to slip through the wind. Throw on your runners and hit the ground. Seamless underarm construction eliminates chafing, and non-constricting armhole and leg grippers keep your suit. Now blast through the finish and check your watch.
Castelli’s race heritage shines through the Free Tri Collection, taking the design innovations from their cycling kit and incorporating speed-enhancing features like hydrophobic fabric and velocity mesh. The collection is an accessible, technical race assortment for those looking to move fast, race in comfort, and greatly diminish transition times.
- Hydrophobic-treated fabric is made from an instantly drying blend of polyester, nylon, and elastane.
- Seamless underarm construction eliminates chafing.
- KISS TRI seat pad makes time on the bike comfortable, but its low-profile design means you’ll hardly notice it on the run.
- Non-constricting Giro3 armhole and leg bands use low-profile silicone thread that creates 4-way stretch and allows expansion and contraction of your muscles.
- ITU-complaint full-length back zipper makes entry/exit easier.
|Ideal for||Bike triathlon|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.