Sleek, fast, yet surprisingly stable for a surf ski. Speedy in competitions and great for personal fitness training or linking up rides on waves. It glides beautifully, making small waves surfable. If you’re transitioning from sea kayaks, the EVO offers enough stability to make you feel at ease. And it’s light enough that you'll no longer think twice about carrying to and from the water. Their ultralight epoxy finish does scratch more easily than gelcoated boats. Use appropriate cradles to transport them and ensure they’re completely afloat when boarding or exiting.
- Made of fibreglass coremat epoxy, with vacuum construction for a light, stiff hull. Reinforced with carbon and kevlar
- Epoxy paint finish saves pounds compared to gelcoat.
- Very comfortable seat and footwell, for all day comfort during long training sessions or races.
- Foot board has a micro-adjust system, so getting the perfect fit is easy.
- Separate reinforced leash attachment point, for when you’re heading into big water.
- Hardware is 304-grade stainless steel for long-term durability.
- High-aspect rudder has lower drag and great speed.
- Rudder lines are 272kg (600lb.) test Q-PowerLine Spectra® for reliability.
- Contrasting colour scheme looks sharp and increases visibility.
- Grab handles included.