A sleeping shelter that packs down to the size of a water bottle, floats above soggy, sloping, or stony ground, and doubles as a hanging chair. What more could you want? How about being able to carry a thinner sleeping pad, or none at all in warm weather? Wish granted.
- Fine, high-thread-count fabric is light, compact, and resistant to mosquito “bite-through” (the heavier fabrics used in Hennessy’s Expedition models are more suitable for heavier use and heavier users).
- Tree suspension cords are high-strength (635kg test), lightweight Dyneema.
- Zippered side entrance so you don’t have to crouch for access.
- Mesh gear pocket suspended from the ridgeline holds your in-bed essentials.
- Inner no-see-um netting included.
- Interior is 2.7m x 1.2m, fly is 2 x 3.17m.
- For users up to 183cm tall. Weight limit is 198lb.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Door(s)||Zippered side door entry|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Max recommended load||200lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.