This stirrup allows you to re-board a righted kayak using the muscles in your legs instead of your arms. It’s handy for tired paddlers, vital for people with limited upper body strength, and essential for anyone looking after others. Like any rescue gear, a stirrup is more likely to work if you practice with it before you need it.
- Adaptable for solo paddle float or assisted boat-to-boat rescues.
- 14ft. of high-visibility nylon webbing, adjustable for a variety of attachment options.
- Quick slide adjustment buckle.
- Clip attaches stirrup securely to deck lines or PFD.
- Neoprene wrap provides floatation.