Designed from the ground up. Connecting you with the ground while still paying attention to the underfoot, the Minimus 1010 is good for fence-sitters and converted barefooters alike. A cushioned midsole gives you maximum response for a springier step, and a forgiving underfoot platform reminds you that there is something between you and the pavement.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh, with a lace-up closure.
- Midsoles are RevLite foam, a compound 30% lighter than standard foam with similar responsiveness, durability, cushioning, and stability.
- Heel to toe flex encourages your natural foot position and intuitive striking.
- Removable insoles for easy cleaning, or adding extra depth if needed.
- Outsoles are low profile Vibram®, for grip without weight and bulk.
- 4mm drop, 16-12mm heel to toe cushioning.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.