Because not all powder days are bluebird, this jacket is designed for wide-ranging weather conditions. The hybrid soft shell fabric has hardshell features and technology, so it still protects you from the elements when you’re standing still. The face fabric uses a body-mapped waterproof laminate that responds to your body heat, opening and closing pores to let heat out without letting moisture in. Lightweight breathability while you’re on the move with hardshell protection for the harsh conditions you might encounter along the way.
- Made of Schoeller® stretch woven nylon, with body mapped 3-layer waterproof laminate and NanoSphere Technology DWR for water-resistant weather protection.
- 2 large chest pockets that are handy for warming extra gels and bars on the move.
- Internal stretch media pocket with port keeps you connected to your electronic devices.
- 2 zippered exterior hand pockets, with interior drop-in pockets keep extra gloves and goodies at the ready.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- Velcro® cuff closure system.
- Drawcord hem to batten things down when needed.
|Type||Waterproof-breathable softshell hybrid|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyurethane|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.