Black Diamond Stance Belay Hoodie - Men's
For days when the outcome is unknown, but the route looks eminently do-able. This lean belay layer has a streamlined cut that is climbing-capable, or can by layered under a shell jacket if conditions demand you hunker down and wait out a squall. The adjustable hood fits over your helmet without making you feel constricted. And stretch gussets on the cuffs allow you to reach without exposing your wrists to the elements.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft One®, a compressible, water-resistant microfiber that dries fast and remains warmth when wet. Baffle construction keeps insulation in place.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with insulation that surrounds your neck for warmth.
- YKK® flat Vizion zipper is weather resistant and treated with DWR.
- 1 oversize chest pocket, 1 internal stretch media pocket with port, 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 interior drop in pocket.
- Stretch gusset cuffs are low-profile to slot easily under your gloves.
- Drawcord hem.
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted cuffs|
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.