For days that might include involved free-climbing up the frontside and wild boot-glissading down the descent gully. This jacket is an interesting and versatile hybrid. The main body has a light layer of synthetic insulation layered under soft shell fabric. Side panels under the arms incorporate a good amount of stretch that lends breathability and mobility to your day. The design remains streamlined and fitted, so your movement remains free and unconstricted.
- Main fabric is DWR-treated nylon, with stretch side panels made of Schoeller® stretch woven nylon treated with NanoSphere technology.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft One, baffle construction prevents it from shifting.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- Single chest pocket, 2 zippered hand pockets, and 2 interior drop-in pockets large enough to accommodate mitts or gloves.
- Stretch gusset cuffs stay in place when you reach overhead.
- YKK Vizion zipper is DWR-treated for weather resistance.
- Drawcord hem.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted cuffs|