For dripping belay caves or wind-scoured waterfall ice, these insulated pants are quick to pull on over a soft shell layer. The lean cut is streamlined enough that you can move in them if conditions require. Full side zips allow you to add and remove when wearing your harness or crampons.
- Shell fabric is nylon Pertex treated with DWR to shed water.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Synergy® that uses baffle construction to keeps it in place.
- Adjustable belt and zippered fly works with a harness.
- 1 zippered cargo pocket on the right thigh.
- Full length side zips for easy venting.
- Kick patches protect from ski edges or crampon points.
- Gripper cuffs with snap closures.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Venting||Full-length leg zips|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Kick patches|