This hooded jacket will not only keep you warm as a mid-layer, but is also breathable and dries quickly for high intensity outdoor activity days. A basic streamlined technical layer, it adds warmth, while remaining breathable. It also has great stretch, maneuverability, and durability. Layer it under a shell jacket for backcountry skiing, multi-pitch rock, demanding mixed and ice routes, or just about any alpine assault mission you can conjure.
- Made of Polartec Power Dry high efficiency fleece that blends polyester and elastane.
- Hood is designed to slot under a helmet.
- Chamois lined neck reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
- Contrast coloured front zipper.
- Minimalist zippered chest pocket keeps topos and essentials handy.
- Stretch cuffs reduce bulk.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Made in||El Salvador|