Because not all powder days are bluebird, these pants are designed for wide-ranging weather conditions. Proven Schoeller fabric has a good amount of give, a robust outer face, and a DWR treatment that keeps the wetness from seeping in. Side zippers provide venting options when you're tackling considerable elevation and moving through temperature inversions.
- Made of Schoeller® stretch woven nylon with NanoSphere Technology DWR for water-resistant weather protection.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered cargo pocket on the right thigh.
- 2-way side zippers provide venting options when you want to drop the hammer.
- Belt loops and a 2-way zippered fly.
- Removable suspenders.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Internal snow gaiters.
- Kick patches protect from ski edges or crampon points.
- Drawcord hems to batten things down when needed.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Venting||Full-length waterproof leg zips|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.