Be prepared for backcountry extremes within city limits. This 3-in-1 is built to be a formidable force against the elements. Technical fabric and construction draw on Patagonia's experience building pieces for the alpine. The waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX shell partners with a 600-fill goose down zip-out inner jacket. It may not make stepping into a snowstorm any easier, but it does make it warmer and drier. Fully welded seams and watertight zippers, low profile storm flaps, and an adjustable and removable hood, offer a combo of options to help fend off anything a norther winter can throws at you.
- DWR-treated GORE-TEX® 3-layer nylon exterior shell is treated with DWR for exceptional rain and wind-blocking.
- 600-fill-power premium European white goose down is made from an insulating blend of down and feather.
- Brick quilting pattern ensures the down stays put and you're not left with dead air spaces.
- Hood adjusts and detaches for your wearing preferences
- Storm flaps provide an additional layer of protection from wind's bite.
- Shell has one chest pocket, and two lower torso pockets with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight. All with zipper garages.
- Zip-out jacket has two lower torso, brushed-tricot lined, handwarmer pockets with zippers, ideal for hands, post-windshield cleaning. A zippered internal security pocket and a zippered chest pocket, both tricot-lined, make for ample safe storage.
- Hip length for ample coverage.
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|