Patagonia took their extremely popular Better Sweater and added a layer of insulation, making an already warm garment even warmer. The inner lining is treated with DWR and sandwiches a layer of insulation between the outer sweater fabric and lining. The final garment is a warm, water-resistant, and very cozy cool weather item. The fitted hood adds an extra measure of warmth when the wind picks up.
- Fabric has a sweater knit face with a soft fleeced interior.
- Insulated with Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled).
- 3-panel hood is insilated and lined with brushed polyester jersey.
- Full-length zipper has an internal wind flap and zipper garage.
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|