Keep chasing after the goods when the snow's pounding or the temperature's dropping. With a water-shedding face fabric this jacket lets you keep cranking when you encounter coastal conditions. A powder skirt protects you when riding deep lines. Underarm zips provide venting options when you decide to bootpack up and ride it again.
- Durable 3-layer polyester shell with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish, keeps you dry during heavy snow.
- Brushed interior lining helps control moisture.
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood has a laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions.
- Microfleece lined neck and sipper guard.
- Hood and drawcords have Touch Point System with embedded cordlocks for rapid adjustment.
- Deep zip is ¾ of the length, and a side zip makes it easy to put on and take off.
- Slim, watertight coated zippers.
- Low-profile pleated wrist gussets secure comfortably over or under gloves.
- Powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not, it rotates as the rider moves. Snaps secure it at the sides.
- Pockets include 2 handwarmer, 1 interior drop-in, 1 exterior chest with a media port, and a pass pocket on the forearm.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Face fabric||Nylon + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.