Some of the rudest weather involves rain that's just a couple of degrees too warm to be snow. The insulated Torrentshell Jacket introduce some civility to these savage, cold days. The 2-layer waterproof-breathable nylon stop shell keeps water out, and the PrimaLoft® insulation keeps your heat in. The interior quilt pattern holds the insulation in place for durability, and the fully adjustable hood has a laminated visor that doubles as a rain spout.
- Made of H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer nylon with a waterproof-breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility in a lightweight package.
- Interior quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability.
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions.
- Watertight, coated zippers.
- 2 handwarmer pockets, zippered internal and external pockets, single internal drop-in pocket.
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.