A warm, big-mountain jacket engineered to endure outlandish weather. This insulated jacket lets you ride out steep drops of temperature or terrain. The outer shell provides waterproof, windproof protection and fends off the nastiest elements. Reinforcements in key areas of wear mean your jacket won't start to look ragged and tattered after a single season of riding.
- Made of 2-layer polyester ripstop waterproof breathable fabric, coated with a durable DWR finish.
- Reinforced face fabric panels on shoulder, forearms and bottom hem.
- Insulated with Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled).
- Insulated, removable helmet compatible hood with a single-hand adjustment.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets (one with media port), 2 internal drop in pockets.
- Microfleece lined neck and chin guard.
- Articulated arms.
- Removable lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with loop at back to connect to any Patagonia snow pants.
- Adjustable low profile cuffs can be secured over or under gloves.
- Draw cord hem exits into handwarmer pockets for adjustment.
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.