Made of windproof fabric, the Adze suits full-conditions climbing and cuts off Arctic outflow or Foehn winds. The flexible fabric offers useful mobility and a durable outer layer for rocky, icy settings. A moisture wicking fleece grid backer keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions.
- Made with Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester for windproof protection.
- Microfleece lined neck and wind flap keep harsh conditions out and provide next to skin comfort.
- Hood is adjustable so your vision isn't obscured when looking up or to the sides.
- 2 reverse coil zippered hand pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket provide secure storage of essentials.
- Low-profile gussetted cuffs slide under gloves or outer layers.
- Drawcord hem helps eliminate heat loss.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.