Keep chasing after the goods when the snow's pounding. These waterproof pants let you vent heat when your bootpacking steep slopes. Fully articulated knees and crotch let you swivel neatly down pencil-thin couloirs.
- Durable 3-layer polyester shell with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish, keeps you dry during heavy snow.
- Brushed interior lining helps control moisture.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, and a zip pocket on the thigh and in back.
- Slim, watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk.
- External thigh vents quickly release heat.
- Waist has adjustable elastic tabs to customize the fit. Belt loops, zip and snap fly.
- Loops on rear yoke attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out.
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Face fabric||Nylon + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.