Powder Bowl Pants ride through hero runs and survival conditions. A tough 2-layer polyester shell stands up to abrasion from crusty snow or branches, and the DWR treatment keeps the droplets beading and prevents saturation. Inside, a brushed-tricot lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. External thigh vents let you regulate your climate. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide unlimited mobility for big air shows.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR finish to keep you dry, mesh lining wicks away moisture.
- Insulated with Thermogreen polyester, tailored thicknesses promote easy movement.
- Waist has a soft, brushed tricot lining to wick moisture, and adjustable elastic tabs to customize the fit. 2-snap closure and zip fly.
- Loops on rear yoke attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out.
- Slim, watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk.
- External thigh vents quickly release heat.
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Insulation||Multiple synthetic weights; see product description|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.