Keep chasing after the goods when the snow's pounding or the temperature's dropping. With a water-shedding face fabric this jacket lets you keep cranking when you encounter coastal conditions. The compressible insulation stays warm when wet and provides efficient insulation through unseasonable cold snaps. Underarm zips provide venting options to get you through the transition zones.
- Durable 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish, keeps you dry during heavy snow.
- Insulated with polyester Thermogreen® (90% recycled), heavier in the torso for critical core warmth, and slightly thinner in the hood and sleeves for mobility.
- Interior lining helps control moisture.
- Removable, helmet-compatible, adjustable hood has a laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions.
- High collar protects your neck and face even when the hood is down.
- Hood and drawcords have Touch Point System with embedded cordlocks for rapid adjustment.
- Slim watertight coated zippers on pockets, front, and underarms.
- Low-profile pleated wrist gussets secure comfortably over or under gloves.
- Webbing loops connect the adjustable powder skirt to any Patagonia® ski or snowboard pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down.
- Pockets include 2 handwarmer, 2 interior drop-in, and on each the chest, forearm, and inside with a key clip and secure zipper and cable routing.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Insulation||Multiple synthetic weights; see product description|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.