A bomber, big-mountain jacket engineered to endure the worst possible conditions. Whether it’s alpine climbing or ski mountaineering, howling wind or horizontal rain this jacket is designed to provide durable waterproof, windproof and protection against the nastiest elements.
- Made of 3-layer GoreTex Pro fabric, reinforced with heavier fabric in key areas and coated with a durable DWR finish.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated visor.
- Touch point system with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment.
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket.
- Pleated Gasket Dry cuffs provide a tight low profile wrist seal to keep water out while working with arms overhead.
- Watertight zippers keep out hard driven dampness and reduce overall weight.
- 2 chest pockets are harness and pack compatible and constructed with pressed pleats to increase capacity without adding seams or unwanted bulk.
|Face fabric||Nylon + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.