Bomber, big-mountain bibs engineered for wind-swept alluvial plains or Cascade storm conditions. For alpine climbing or ski mountaineering, the Super Alpine Bibs are made to provide durable waterproof, windproof and protection from the elements.
- Made of 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro® reinforced with 150-denier fabric in high-wear areas.
- 2 zippered chest pockets with Slim Zips are compatible with a harness or a pack. Pressed pleats increase their capacity without adding bulky seams.
- 2 thigh pockets with Slim Zips.
- Fully separating side zips with watertight coated zippers let you vent on the uptrack.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders with drop seat configuration.
- Articulated knees and seat.
- Ski-boot compatible lower legs have external scuff guards, internal gaiters, gripper elastic cuffs and tie down loops.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Full-length waterproof leg zips|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.