City style with backcountry-grade weather protection, the Arborist encourages you to walk home to look out for the first buds and earliest robin on the route. The design fuses contemporary tailoring with lasting waterproofness and breathability. The full hood and generous length provides coverage from heavy rain and incidental splashes.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester, with a waterproof-breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lined hood with hidden adjustment toggles.
- Two-way front zipper with storm flap
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets.
- Internal zippered pocket for phones or small items.
- Curved front and rear princess seaming provide contouring and fit.
- Above-the-knee length.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|