In Canada, we know cold. Find the warmth combination you've been looking for with this 2-layer waterproof-breathable shell that has an insulated zip-out jacket. Wear them together on days when the chill is enough to take your breath away, and as separates when you're dealing with rain or a clear, cold day. Stand-up collar snugs in close and blocks out spine-numbing drafts. Flattering princess seams eliminate the bulk.
- Breathable shell made from a blend of polyester and nylon, and treated with DWR for exceptional rain and wind-blocking.
- Shell has a centre-back seam and a yoke at the shoulder for a contoured fit.
- Zip-out jacket is made from durable 100% nylon ripstop and insulated with Thermogreen®, a 100% polyester (90% recycled) fabric.
- Hood adjusts and detaches for your wearing preferences.
- Zip-through collar offers stand-up or lay flat options.
- Shell has two lower torso pockets slant pockets for tissues and an extra pair of gloves.
- Zip-out jacket has two on-seam handwarmer pockets.
- Above knee length for ample coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||3-in-1 jacket system|