Patagonia Capilene 2 Light-Weight Long-Sleeve Crew - Men's
The magic of Capilene 2 is its ability to wick moisture and dry fast. The sleek material layers well and it scrunches up small in a corner of your pack when it's too warm to wear. And it provides UPF 20 sun protection, if you use it as your outer layer on snowfields or glaciers.
- Made of polyester Polartec® Power Dry® that has an open knit structure to promote airflow and provide great mechanical stretch. (Solid colours are 59% recycled, Heathered colours are 54% recycled).
- Polygiene permanent odour treatment.
- Rib knit collar holds it shape.
- Thumb loops keep the sleeves in place.
- Drop tail hem provides good coverage for reaching and high-stepping.
- Machine wash in cold and tumble dry on low.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|