Patagonia Capilene 3 Mid-Weight Zip-Neck - Women's
Great for unpredictable alpine settings or long trips with wide-ranging temperatures. The versatile double-knit fabric is brushed for softness and to trap warmth against your skin. Compressible enough to stash in your pack, Capilene 3 also provides UPF 20 sun protection for use as your outer layer on snowfields or glaciers.
- Made of polyester Polartec® Power Dry® in a durable smooth jersey that slides easily between layers. (Solid colours are 59% recycled, Heathered colours are 43% recycled).
- Polygiene permanent odour treatment.
- Offset shoulder seams sit out of the way of pack straps.
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under a hipbelt.
- Zip neck for easy climate control.
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place.
- Machine wash in cold and tumble dry on low.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|