Patagonia Capilene 1 Stretch Boxer Briefs - Men's
We know you like to climb, and hike, and ride. Doesn’t mean you want your underwear to. These stretchy boxers are built to stay put during your favourite high-output activities.
- Made of 84% polyester, 16% spandex, with serious stretch.
- Fabric offers superior flexibility, comfort, and moisture management, with a durable, smooth jersey face that feels sweet against the skin.
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft on the belly skin.
- Self-fabric fly front is fully functional for answering nature’s call.
- No tag to irritate and chafe.
- Seams are low-profile so they won’t chafe when you move around.
- You’ll appreciate the Polygiene® odour control after a few days on the trail.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||Sri Lanka|