To celebrate 20 years of cycling success, Ghost created the sleek Race Lector 20th Anniversary Bicycle. The full carbon fibre frame dramatically reduces the overall weight and makes the handling feel effortless. The flex in the material adds some velvety smoothness to the kilometres. It absorbs some of the shock and reduces the amount of road vibration that’s transferred to the rider. Includes high-end Shimano Ultegra components for excellent value, smooth, fast shifts, and precise control when braking. Overall, it’s a purpose-built road bike with features that endorse hammering.
- Full carbon fibre frame makes manoeuvring the bike feel incredibly natural.
- Slim, active flex seat stays are designed to save muscle energy over the kilometres.
- Shimano® Ultegra components.
- Schwalbe Durano tires.
- Ghost VL 1411 saddle.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling, and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Race HM ACR SCL carbon|
|Seatpost||Ghost SL SP 717|
|Handlebars||FSA Vero Compact 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Ultegra Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Easton Aero|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 10-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 700 x 23|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1411|