An infant’s jacket that adults will eye with envy. Using goose down insulation, this lined jacket has a wind-resistant shell treated with DWR (durable water repellency) finish for the ultimate in warmth and weather protection. Features like a quilted 3-panel hood, zipper wind flap, and spandex binding at the hood and cuffs work together to prevent heat from escaping. Compressible insulation packs up small, making it easy to travel with.
- Shell made of polyester mini-ripstop for impressive durability. Lining made of polyester.
- Both shell and lining are treated with DWR.
- Insulated with highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Elasticized back hem cinches in close to keep heat in.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Comfortable spandex binding around the hood and cuffs seals out the cold.
- Full-length draft flap keeps out chills.
- Zipper garage prevents any unfortunate skin-pinching incidents.
- Hand-me-down label.
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|