Waterproof and breathable snow pants for little people whose outdoor adventures are observed from a carrier, sled, or bike trailer. Thermogreen insulation keeps your infant warm even when in wet snow, and adjustable bib straps and extendable legs add plenty of seasons of use. Articulated knees encourage tentative steps and an elasticized back waist decreases bulk when it's time for the car seat.
- Shell is 2-layer polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lined with recycled polyester and insulated with Thermogreen (90% recycled poly) to stay warm, even when wet.
- Hanging fabric liner increases durability and next-to-skin comfort.
- Front zipper has internal and external wind flaps, and button closure to seal out all chills and moisture.
- Elasticized back waist decreases bulk, which increases movement.
- Side hip pocket is zippered for safe storage of treasures and tissues.
- Reflective zip pulls for extra visibility.
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for growth spurts and thicker or thinner layers underneath.
- Articulated knees for ease of movement.
- Reinforced hem and inner leg provides added durability.
- 2.5in of extra leg length prolongs the life of these pants.
- Internal gaiters have grip elastic to cinch around boots and keep out snow.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.