Call it a day on your terms, not because you're cold. A waterproof-breathable barrier and weatherproof finish keep you warm and evenly vented out on the hill. H2No® offers the maximum protection available for extended wet conditions, blocking wind and water on the outside, yet allowing perspiration to escape, for warm, dry comfort. In case of wet snow, fully taped seams prevent water from seeping through and Thermogreen insulation stays warm, even when wet.
- Shell is durable 2-layer polyester with a waterproof-breathable H2No barrier. Fully taped seams.
- Shell, lining, and gaiter fabrics all are treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with highly compressible Thermogreen (90% recycled fibre) that stays warm even when wet.
- Zip fly has a secure double-snap closure.
- 2 covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls.
- D-ring makes it easy to clip on your pass or your gloves.
- Adjustable waistband is lined with microdenier fleece for increased warmth and comfort.
- Articulated knees let you give it all you've got.
- Durable nylon scuff guard protects inner and hem from wear and tear.
- Belt loops on rear yoke attach to the Girls 3-in-1 and insulated Snowbelle jackets.
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over the boot to seal out cold and snow.
- Loop inside hem gives you the option to add a cord and keep pant from riding up.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|