Warm, nimble bottoms for landing big drops. They have an excellent range of motion, and the legs extend by 5cm to ensure they won’t be quickly outgrown.
- Shell is waterproof-breathable 2-layer polyester. It has an H2No® barrier and fully taped seams, formidable protection for wet and windy weather.
- Lining is polyester for fast drying.
- Both shell and liner have a Deluge® DWR finish for water repellency.
- Insulated with Thermogreen®, a light and highly compressible 100% polyester fill made with 90% recycled fibre. It provides warmth even when wet.
- Fixed waistband has internal adjustability.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls.
- D-ring for attaching ski pass.
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot Jacket.
- Articulated knees for mobility.
- Durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg against edges.
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastics seal over boot tops.
- Loops inside hems allow adding optional cords to keep pants from riding up.
- Reflective logo on back right leg.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.