A nice touch on a cold day, the Sendrine gives a nod to old-world style, with elbow patches and leather detailing. The plaid colours are chosen to complement the shade of the outer jacket and the smooth fabric moves easily over your winter sweaters. Quilted lining adds functional warmth and the length in back ensures coverage over the tops of your jeans.
- Outer shell is woven nylon with a soft polyester and nylon plaid lining. Smooth polyester lines the sleeves.
- A layer of polyester insulation adds all-over warmth.
- 2 front hand warmer pockets provide a place to warm your fingers.
- Insulated, lined hood is adjustable so you can pull it close on a windy day.
- Sewn elbow patches add durability.
- Western style rear yoke.
- Shirt-tail hem and tapered panels keep the shape tailored.
- Center back length is 27in. for Medium size.
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.