The Ryder Strider Sunglasses have a rimless design that vents moisture and allows unobstructed views at any angle, even when you're dropped down low over the bars.
- Injection moulded lenses reduce distortion and limit eye fatigue.
- Frames are TR90 thermoplastic for durability, flexibility, and lightness.
- Anti-slip nose pads keep the glasses in place and stick even better as your face gets wetter.
- Photochromic Light Grey lens has 27–76% visible light transmission.
- Photochromic Grey lens has 15–47% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.