The Arka isn’t just a lantern – it’s more of a multi-purpose Swiss Army light. It collapses into a flashlight, doubles as a battery bank for your USB-chargeable devices, and has a strobe mode to help you attract attention.
- Powerful Cree XP-E R3 LED.
- Adjustable switch lets you control lighting level and battery use.
- Internal rechargeable 4AH lithium-ion battery with enough power to recharge most phones, cameras, or GPS devices at least once.
- Red light mode lets you read books or maps without compromising your night vision.
- Glow in the dark power switch makes the Arka easy to find at night.
- IPX6 water resistant rating fends off rain.
- Fold-out legs.
- When open, dimensions are 20.5cm x 6.5cm. When closed, it’s 14cm x 6.5cm.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.