Use this extra panel to plug into Solio products for faster charging times in hazy or cloudy conditions. The HUB battery store power and buffers your devices against the surges and drops that can occur when they’re connected directly to solar panels. You can also carry the HUB on its own as a battery bank for recharging your USB powered gadgets.
- Can be used alone or attached to Solio Clip-Mini, Bolt, and Classic 2 to decrease solar charging times.
- 3.7V/2000 mAh Li-Poly HUB battery lasts 500 cycles and can charge most smartphones in ~90 minutes.
- High-performance solar panel recharges HUB battery in 8-10 hours in full, direct sunlight.
- Kickstand on back of solar panel allows aiming it for best charging efficiency.
- Battery can also be recharged through a wall outlet or USB port in about 4.5 hours.
- Max wattage is 5 watts.
- Discharge rate is fixed 5V, 1,000mAh.
- Charge input rate is 5-5.5V, 450mAh.
- Simple one button operation with a red LED indicator for on/off and battery level reading.
- Dimensions for HUB battery are 8.9 x 8.9cm x 2.5cm.
- Dimensions for Xcellerator solar panel are 21.6 x 14 x 0.9cm.
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||4.5 h|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 2000mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?