When you live to get out, shortened days aren't going to hold you back. This reflective jacket lets you extend you running hours safely, by ensuring that you stay on every driver's radar. Ergonomic construction allows for freedom of movement, with a wind and water-resistant chest to ensure that a little questionable weather doesn't force an early end to your workout. Ventilation panels at the back, underarm, and sides make sure you're always running cool.
- Body made of polyester, with a waterproof and windproof micro-porous film laminate.
- The seams aren't taped, which means this jacket is not fully waterproof.
- Soft polyester mesh panels increases breathability.
- Integrated back zippered pocket holds music and keys.
- Several reflective panels creates 360° reflectivity.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.