A wind and water-repellent upper body, arms, and hood means that when you head outside, the first thing you'll feel is nothing. No chill in your bones, no blast of cold rushing at your chest, no sweeping drafts across your shoulders. Just a full day of comfort. A lightweight, four-channel fibre makes up the body, allowing for exceptional ventilation when your stride picks up. An integrated music pocket with headphone routing lets you pick your day's soundtrack.
- Chest, hood, and arms made from 100% super light nylon, treated with durable water repellent (DWR) for a weather-resistant finish.
- Body is 100% lightweight polyester, with 4-channel fibre for extensive venting.
- 2 front zippered pockets, and one internal zippered
- Full zipper for easy in and out.
- Reflective elements for dawn patrol.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.