The old West meets Canadian weather. An insulated, DWR-treated soft shell readies you for wind, rain and light snow. The ornate pocket detailing and back yoke won't get you tossed out of the saloon.
- Prana Zion stretch fabric is made from a durable blend of nylon and spandex.
- Insulated with 100% polyester, and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Ample storage space with 2 chest pockets and 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Soft fleece chin guard sits comfortably against skin.
- Wind flap behind zipper provides an added layer of protection from drafts.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|