On the sharp end, way above your last ice screw, with the end of the pitch nowhere in sight, at least you know your conviction won’t let you down. Designed for ice climbing in cold and wet weather, these water and wind-resistant pants feature a warm soft shell fabric and trim lower leg with incredible articulation and flex. Perfect for crux-busting figure 4s and other mixed maneuvers that demand freedom and flexibility.
- Face fabric made of nylon and spandex soft shell with DWR for water resistance.
- Polyester lining provides warmth for cold weather climbing.
- Snap and zipper fly closure with belt loops.
- Back waistband extension offers additional coverage when you need it, and tucks away when you don’t.
- Zippered thigh pocket keeps essentials at the ready.
- DWR coated zippers increase weather resistance
- Outer thigh vents enhance breathability during high aerobic output.
- Reinforced scuff guards protect from pokey crampons.
- Inner drawcords at ankle double as stirrups.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Kick patches|