This tightly woven soft shell is designed to provide wind resistance, shed snow, and stand up to everything but burly downpours. Made of highly breathable stretch Schoeller® soft shell under the arms, it allows dynamic movement and expels heat easily. The cut is slim to suit layering systems for mountaineering, ski mountaineering and alpine climbing.
Welded construction on critical seams
- Face fabric is polyester soft shell through the body with Schoeller stretch fabric under arms.
- Treated with NanoSphere DWR.
- Welded construction on critical seams.
- Mechanical stretch in fabric is designed to mirror movement.
- Adjustable hood has stretch panels and a wire brim to keep it in place.
- Storm flap under front zip blocks wind.
- DWR coated zippers.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|